Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
Peanut Butter Layer
- 1 1/4 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cups butter, cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups Sarris milk chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter
1) Place peanut butter and butter pieces into a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 60 seconds. Stir. Microwave an additional 30 seconds. Stir until smooth.
2) Stir in vanilla extract. Gradually whisk in powdered sugar.
3) Pour into a lightly greased 9-inch square pan and set aside.
4) In second medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, combine chopped Sarris milk chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, and 2 1/2 tablespoons butter.
5) Microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds. Stir. Microwave another 30 seconds. Whisk until smooth.
6) Pour on top of peanut butter layer and use a rubber spatula to smooth it out. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting into squares.
< Return To Main List