Sarris Shortbread No Bake Cookie Bars
For the Cookie Layer
- 11 oz. Box of Mini Nilla Wafers
- 16 oz. Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Butter, room temperature and cut into pieces
For the Caramel Layer
- 11 oz. Caramel Bits
- 3 Tbsp. Heavy Cream
For the Chocolate Layer
- 16 oz. Sarris Milk Break Up chopped
- 3 Tbsp Butter, room temperature
- 3 Tbsp Coconut/Canola Oil, optional
- Place mini marshmallows and butter in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for two minutes. If butter is not completely melted, microwave for an additional 15 seconds at a time until it is. Stir until you have a smooth mixture.
- Pour in Mini Nilla Wafers and stir until completely coated with marshmallow mixture.
- Butter a 9x13 baking dish and pour marshmallow mixture into baking dish. Press it down evenly into all corners making it as level and even on top as possible. Put it in the fridge to cool while you mix the caramel layer.
- Add the caramel bits and heavy cream to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 20-30 second increments, stirring well after each increment, until the mixture is melted and smooth.
- Add the caramel layer to the cooled cookie layer and spread it evenly.
- Place your chopped Sarris Milk Chocolate in a microwave safe bowl on high for 1 ½ minutes. If not melted, microwave for an additional 30 seconds at a time until melted. *The chopped chocolate will not lose its shape when done so keep stirring after each time in the microwave.
**If your chocolate is not smooth add oil one tablespoon at a time stirring thoroughly before adding more.
< Return To Main List