No-Bake Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Cookies
Recipe adapted from browneyedbaker.com
Prep 15 min
Refrigeration Time 30 min
Total 45 min
- ½ c. unsalted butter
- 2 c. sugar
- ½ c. whole or 2% milk
- 4 tbsp Sarris Cocoa Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- ½ c. Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 c. quick-cooking oats
- Add the butter, sugar, milk, Sarris Cocoa Powder and salt to a 4-quart saucepan
- Bring to a rapid boil and let boil for 1 min. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the peanut butter and vanilla extract until smooth, then stir in the oats.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, drop onto parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Let cool until set (about 30 minutes). Cookies can be stored in airtight container at room temperature (or in the refrigerator) for up to 2 weeks.
< Return To Main List