Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles
Recipe adapted from myfoodandfamily.com
Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 35 minutes
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ c graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ c powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 8 oz. Sarris Dark Chocolate Breakup, chopped into small pieces
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add graham cracker crumbs, sugar and ¾ tsp. pumpkin pie spice; mix well.
- Scoop cream cheese mixture into 1 inch balls, using about 1 tbsp. cream cheese mixture for each ball. Place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet. Freeze 10 min.
- Melt Sarris Dark Chocolate Breakup pieces in microwave safe bowl in 30 second intervals. Stir chocolate until smooth.
- Dip cream cheese balls one at a time into melted chocolate, turning until evenly coated. Return to baking sheet; sprinkle with remaining pumpkin pie spice.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
< Return To Main List