Golden Graham S’mores Bars
Recipe adapted from justsotastey.com
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Setting Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Servings 16 bars
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 ½ cups Sarris Milk Chocolate Breakup, chopped into chunks
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 7 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Butter or grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Add marshmallows, Sarris Milk Chocolate Breakup, butter, and corn syrup to a large saucepan.
- Melt the mixture together over low heat while gently stirring with a rubber spatula.
- Once melted remove from the heat (place on a heat proof surface) and immediately stir in the cereal and remaining cup of marshmallows. It will be very sticky.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pan and flatten down using the back of your spatula (lightly greasing the spatula can help).
- Allow to harden at room temperature for 60 minutes before cutting into squares. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
< Return To Main List